Jim Hanson is a mortgage professional who has been serving clients for over 30 years. Gaining experience in loan originations from mortgage banking, direct lending, mortgage brokering and underwriting. Before entering the Real Estate Industry, he earned a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Business Administration concentrating in the area of Finance. He has arranged financing for over 2400 families totaling $350,000,000. Jim is passionate about identifying his client’s needs and objectives and applying those to a custom mortgage plan. Teaching clients how to create and grow net worth in real estate is key to having financial independence.
- He has served the Sacramento Association of Realtors for 23 years in many capacities.
- He was awarded the Affiliate of the year in 2000 and 2006 and the President’s award in 2008.
- Joined BNI Harvesters in 2009 as an original member.
- Married to Wilma for 25 years.
- Son, Caleb, 16 years old. Daughter, Katelyn, is 12 years old.
- Enjoys: Backpacking, Fishing, Hunting (Duck, Geese & Pheasant),
- Softball, Golf, Playing drums and listening to live music.